Paneer Recipe At Home

How to make paneer at home?
This paneer recipe is very easy to make. And everyone knows paneer is one of the favourite for Indian tradition. Palak paneer is my favourite dish. So that's why I decided to share paneer recipe with my all paneer lovers.

Ingredients:
1. 1 litre milk
2. 1 lemon juice
3. Cotton or cheese cloth

So let's get started. Making paneer is very easy. 
You want to start with milk. Take a large pot and boil all the milk properly. Turn off the flame when the milk boils. After the milk boils, pour in some lemon juice. Give everything a stir,and  then the milk should start curdling immediately. After this process, the liquid Will turn into yellow colour.


Leave the curds in the pot for about 10 minutes to cool.

         Next, You want to strain the curds by a cheese cloth or Cotton cloth and rinse it with cold water. This is really helps to cool the cheese and it helps to wash away the lemon juice.



After that process, gather up the corners of the cloth and squeeze out the excess liquid from the cheese.


         Afterwards, I will place the block of cheese on a plate, place another heavy plane pan on top and stick everything into the refrigerator. After two hours of pressing your cheese should look like this.


Wowww! Look friends paneer is ready to cook. Now you can cook this paneer with palak , peas, paneer maakhni etc. as per your choice.

Tips
            Refrigeration really helps firms up the cheese. Otherwise, the curds Will crumble or breakable quite easily when you cut into pieces or at the time of cook.

        I hope You like this recipe.
            Thank you friends.


Your faithfully,
      Lubna
  

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Lubna for sharing with us paneer recipe.
    I will try to make at home .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can try at home it is really very easy to made.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the paneer recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i 😍 paneer sabji.....
    Thanks for such a wonderful recipe.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving it.... Paneer is my favorite . Thanks a lot for sharing this recipe .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love too. It is also my favourite.
      I am here to glad that you like my recipe.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your valuable comment 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment